Online life is now just ‘Life’
We shared how changing consumer behaviour has created predictable, investible trends – but not always in the most obvious places.
How the pandemic has accelerated digital transformation – but there is still a long way to go.
How businesses are adapting to benefit from the growth in e-commerce.
How our portfolios are positioned for this meshing of the virtual and the physical.
Key topics (and timings)
1. The digital transformation (1:28)
2. The endless aisle (6:56)
3. Ecommerce to everywhere commerce (12:37)
4. Tip of the iceberg (18:43)
5. Conclusion (28:20)
1. Where and when does inflation peak? (30:20)
2. How does Sustainability fit into the online life trend? (33:33)
• Past performance should not be seen as an indication of future performance.
• The value of investments and the income from them may fluctuate and are not Guaranteed.
• Investors may not get back the whole amount they have invested.
• Changes in rates of exchange between currencies may cause the value of investments to diminish or to increase.
• This is not a financial promotion.